Labels

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

School lunches made easy...


Recently, I have been seriously motivated to make more of an effort with my children’s school lunches.  While wanting to provide a varied selection of healthy food, nutritious enough to sustain them through their day, I am limited in the amount of time I can spend preparing and packing their lunchboxes.

So I was delighted when I discovered these awesome lunch box snack packs last week.



Filled with a variety of child-sized nibbles, in airtight, resealable packets, they are exactly what I was looking for!

The range includes nuts, dried fruit, biltong, corn nibbles, Japanese crackers, dates, sunflower seeds, pineapple and strawberry squares, caramelised popcorn……the list goes on.



I just pop one or two into each lunchbox, along with the usual sarmie – so convenient!  And my children have been thrilled to discover their “special treats” every day.

I may just win Mother of the Year for this one!

If you would like to find out more, you can contact Nicole at axtreme.co.za or visit her website http://www.axtreme.co.za (and check out her other awesome products as well!)

Oh!  And these packs are great for Moms too!  Pop a couple in your bag for a mid-morning snack.

Easy peasy!


No comments:

Post a Comment